Customization for Client NeedsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Survey Research Initiative
Customization for Client Needs
We partner with our clients to leverage our strengths and theirs, customizing our surveys in order to meet our clients’ goals/objectives, needs, and time/cost constraints.
Our services include:
Survey development and customization;
- Assistance with survey administration to help achieve a high response rate and robust survey results;
- Analysis of survey data to provide feedback to clients that is unbiased, constructive, and timely;
- Online access to survey results 24/7;
- In-depth reports that compare survey responses by question, by stakeholder group and across schools, school districts, or charter management organizations;
- PowerPoint presentations to communicate survey results to your stakeholders
We customize our surveys to meet the needs of our clients. Some distinctive features of our surveys are:
- Student surveys are offered in two versions -- for elementary students (grades K-5) and for secondary school students (grades 6-12).
- In the case of charter schools or turnaround schools, three types of surveys are available: one for new schools (1-3 years), a second for emerging schools (4-6 years), and a third for mature schools (7+ years).
- Our survey questions differ depending on whether the school is a “brick and mortar” (traditional), a hybrid, or a virtual school.
- Surveys are available in English and Spanish.
- Survey administration can be online or pen-and-paper.